Overview of Summit Program and Activities
- Pre-Summit; October 1-4: Three-day visit to the new Vana, Malsi Estate, Dehradun
- Saturday, October 5: Summit sessions, Forums, Global Wellness Tourism Congress, Welcome Gala
- Sunday, October 6: Summit sessions, evening off-site "Taste of Bollywood" party
- Monday, October 7: Summit sessions, “Defining Moments,” Champagne toast
- Post-Summit; October 8-11: Four-night trip to Kerala
Several outstanding schools from India will compete for trophies, cash, and prizes in the 2013 Student Challenge. Teams will be asked to design a wellness concept/spa resort encompassing authentic Indian culture that can be rolled out globally. Check out the Student Challenge page to download our official guidelines.
New this year, the Summit is introducing an infographic competition open to anyone around the world. Judges will look for the most creative and useful infographic that visualizes wellness. There will be cash prizes and an opportunity for the infographic to be used in a global campaign.
Pre- and Post-Summit Options with GSWS Delegates
Vana, Malsi Estate, Dehradun: Join delegates on a three-day pre- or post-Summit retreat to
the spectacular new Vana, Malsi Estate. Located on the outskirts of Dehradun, Vana offers an
all-encompassing wellness experience and Ayurveda in its purest form.
Kerala: Rediscover the traditions of India’s spa and wellness industry in the historic region of Kerala, known as the cradle of Ayurveda. This four-night journey begins in New Delhi.
Click here to learn more on how to secure your booking on either trips.
Pre- or Post-Summit Options on Your Own
Click here for other options at iconic spa and wellness properties throughout India.
Information on once-in-a-lifetime experiences such as tours of historical settings, palaces, and
museums, and unforgettable shopping will also be available on the website.